Reyes Beer Division
This position is accountable for increasing sales/profitability through effective management of the sales organization, supervision of sales staff, and development of sales goals.
People or Process Management Responsibility: Yes
Required Skills and Experience:
- College Degree or equivalent experience
- 5 + years of related experience or 2+ years internal Account Manager experience
- Must have reliable automobile transportation, maintain an acceptable driving record and valid driver license, and maintain auto insurance coverage at least to the minimum amount specified by the Company and state law.
- Ability to repetitively lift a minimum of 25 lbs. to 50 lbs. on a regular basis and up to 175 lbs. when handling keg products
- Strong organizational, planning, and follow-up skills; attention to detail and ability to manage time efficiently between multiple priorities
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and current technology
Preferred Skills and Experience: None
Position Responsibilities may include, but not limited to:
- Responsible for providing effective leadership, training, motivation, and supervision to assigned sales personnel
- Responsible for achieving goals for sales, displays, shelf position, and pricing
- Direct sales and merchandising efforts in assigned area to ensure results are consistent with company goals and objectives
- Assist account managers with establishing targeted objectives for accounts, including follow-up
- Confer with Sales Manager to resolve customer problems, opportunities, competitive activity in the market and potential overage situations
- Other projects or duties as assigned.
Physical Demands and Work Environment:
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. Due to the nature of our business in regard to such things as delivery schedules, order inputs, selection, and Department of Transportation Hours of Service, overtime, attendance and punctuality are essential job functions. Should an individual in this classification not be able to adhere to this requirement due to a disability, they should contact their Human Resources department to see what, if any, reasonable accommodation may be made.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status. Drug Free Workplace.As an Equal Opportunity Employer, Reyes Holdings companies will recruit and select applicants for employment solely on the basis of their qualifications. Our Practices and Procedures, including those relating to wages, benefits, transfers, promotions, terminations and self-development opportunities, will be administered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation and gender identity, age, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status and all other classes protected by the Federal and State Government. Drug Free Employer.
To apply for this position, please copy and paste the following link into your browser address bar: